Monday, 1 October 2012

Finding The Core


    Looking at what I was doing recently on the internet I realised I had spread myself here and there with all my art and writing, but I didn't have one place that people could visit that contained it all. So with this in mind I decided I needed a core, a website where I could put all my work and easily control how I presented what I was doing. A place people would hopefully get to know as the one location to see all about Winterflood.



W - The Core


    When I decided I wanted to create a site the obvious first job to do was see that is out there already from my fellow artists and writers, and if I am honest I was surprised by what I found. There seem to be too many who had just slapped their work on a site with no concern for how it was presented. We are supposed to be creative people so we should be presenting our work in a creative fashion, one that reflects our work. The website should be an extension of the artist in my opinion, a reflection of who they are and the type of work they do.




Golden Dreams - A Warm Welcome


   Now after a few weeks of hard work, and remastering of some old pieces along the way, I can now announce that my website is up and running. It contains a large selection of my art in tasteful galleries, and also pages about the various books I have done.





What Kept You? - A New Face


    I hope you all enjoy visiting this new site and I look forward to sharing many new pieces of work and news there in the future. Let me know what you think as I am always glad to hear from you all.

Winterflood  

Website Link



1 comment:

  1. Microsoft office has a different version, and the entire version has the different setup file. Some of the version is Office 2013, Office 2016 and Office 365 etc. Go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your key. Office Com Setup is one of the most popular productivity programs around. If you have your product key handy, you don't even need a disc to start installing Office just visit office setup help. Norton is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market to download visit www.norton.com/setup . There are multiple manufacturers making printers for home and office use with varied range as printer series per the need and affordability of different customers. Printer Tech Support. It has become one of the most useful computer hardware devices that allow people to convert computer generated typescript into a physical printed document.

    ReplyDelete